The Music Equipment You Will DEFINITELY Need To Get Started As A Singer
So, you want to start doing cafe /restaurant/ corporate gigs eh?
Glad to hear you’re ready to start earning some cash from your singing and start performing! However, there is a certain amount of equipment you will need to get started. This particularly applies for things like cafe gigs where there is generally no PA system organised for the musicians and you have to bring all of your own equipment in.
So today I have the lowdown on what gear you absolutely need, I’ll give you my recommendations for equipment I’ve tried and tested myself and I’ll also share some inside tips on things you DO need to start gigging, but you probably haven’t thought of.
Links to all the equipment mentioned:
- Resources Page: http://bit.ly/2BjFzpM
- Shure 58 (original) mic: http://amzn.to/2hPyqos
- Shure 58 Beta mic: http://amzn.to/2A8Dq00
- Shure Beta 87A (the mic I use): http://amzn.to/2zjoKd3
- Microphone stand (cheap): http://amzn.to/2hQ9Nbs
- Microphone stand (weighted base): http://amzn.to/2A2jA8y
- Yamaha StagePas PA unit: http://amzn.to/2A3pDJP
- Yamaha StagePas (bigger): http://amzn.to/2A3Ydnt
- Sibelius (chart making software, full package): http://amzn.to/2hPCPYq
- Sibelius (basic edition): http://amzn.to/2A8XrmO
You may also like…
Get Four FREE Vocal Warm Ups!
I'll also send you tips on improving your singing.