If you have a big show or audition coming up, then you will love this all natural home remedy that you can use to prepare your voice and keep it in tip top condition, especially if you have a cold.
I suffer from chronic sinusitis and have trouble with my nose blocking up all the time so I use this remedy regularly to keep my nasal cavity clear. As a result, my vocal tone stays resonant and it keeps the stuffy effects of colds at bay.
I recommend using this remedy twice a day for a week leading up to a big event to get the full benefit or, on the day if you have a cold and you are due to sing.
Here’s how to steam before your big performance to keep your airways clear, and phlegm and colds at bay.
- Boil some water
- Get a cooking pan ready and pour two drops of Eucalyptus Oil into it[spacer height=”20px”]
- Pour boiling water over the top[spacer height=”20px”]
- Pop the pan down on the table, and hover your face directly over the pan (not too closely because you don’t want to burn yourself)[spacer height=”20px”]
- Then cover your head and the pan with a towel[spacer height=”20px”]
- Take deep breaths in and out using both your mouth and your nose
Just remember not to put too much Eucalyptus Oil into the pan because the vaporrs can sting your eyes if you use a lot.
Please let me know if you have a natural remedy that you have found works wonders for your singing. Leave your comment below.
Lots of love,